Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Annie Leibovitz for Disney Parks

Olivia Wilde as the Evil Queen and Alec Baldwin as the Spirit of the Magic Mirror from 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs'

“Where magic speaks, even when you’re not the fairest of them all.”

I love Walt Disney World to the point where if I haven't been in 6 months I begin to really miss it.  Since I no longer live in Florida, I don't get there as often as I would like.  Disney is like a stange addiction I can't seem to shake.  I love these photos, when I saw them I just thought they were so creative, clever and beautiful.  The one above is Olivia Wilde with Alec Baldwin in the mirror and the one below is Penelope Cruz with Jeff Bridges.

Penelope Cruz and Jeff Bridges in the Final Scene from 'Beauty and the Beast'

“Where a moment of beauty lasts forever.”

Queen Latifah rockin it as Ursala.

Queen Latifah as Ursula from 'The Little Mermaid'

“Where memories take hold and never let go.”


Russell Brand as Captian Hook.

“Russell

Where every moment leaves you hungry for more.”

Jack Black, Will Ferrell and Jason Segel as the guys from the Haunted Mansion ride.

“Jack

Where you can go on the ride of your afterlife.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment