Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Master Bedroom

Lately, I have been working on my bedroom.  I love my new Parachute bedding.  I bought the Venice set in white with the percale fabric.  It really does feel luxurious, it feels cool and crisp.  It's just super cozy.  I do have to admit the wrinkles kind of annoy me but I think if you get the sateen fabric it probably wont wrinkle so much but it may not be as cozy.  I think I will just get used to the wrinkles eventually.  I need to concentrate on blinds or curtains this weekend, maybe both. 


I picked up this tray/platter with gold arrows from Target yesterday, only $7, score. 



Teenager crashing my new cozy bedding. 

 
Happy Weekend Lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. I love the trays! I'm always on the lookout for one as they're so versatile.

    ReplyDelete