Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!


Happy Father's Day! I just want to take a moment to thank my father for what an incredible man he is. He has not only been there for me and my children, he has taught me so much. He is unbelievably intelligent and has this ability to think things through in such a rational way, it amazes me.


Most importantly though my Father has this spirit that is truly kind. He is not only generous to his family but to everyone he comes in contact with. He really respects people and even into his 70's you can see that when he interacts with people.


Also, the way my Father loves my Mother is this magnificent thing to watch. They have been through so much in their lifetime of love together and they are still so connected and madly in love with each other. The only problem, it sets this standard for me and my sisters that few partners can live up too.

I am incredibly grateful for all he has done for me, for everything he has taught me and everything he continues to teach me.


Dad you are truly an incredible Father, Grandfather, business man, teacher and husband.




No comments:

Post a Comment