Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Loving......

I love this necklace on Etsy!
Isn't it the cutest thing? Cheap too. I could get my initial, I could get three of them with my boys initials or I could be old school and get the initial of my sweetie pie. Oh the possibilities.

I want to spend my summer relaxing here! Maybe someday.


I love this print, its called Grumpy Love and it reminds me of someone dear to me.

Wow, to cook in this kitchen would be so dreamy. I think I really want, maybe need, white cabinets with dark hardwood floors.


I wish I could get my boys to dress like this. J Crew, Crewcuts is just the cutest and preppiest clothes, I love them. Now that my boys are 9,9 and 12 I have very little control over what they wear and I hate it. I am tired of baggy basketball shorts.





No comments:

Post a Comment