Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Finding My Mojo, again...





According to the Urban Dictionary......




Mojo
N.




1. Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp. I context of contest or display of skill such as sexual advances or going into battle.



2. Good luck fetish / charm to bolster confidence.



3. ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude




I have been in such a funk lately and I am not sure why. Maybe its the terrible economy that is kicking my ass no matter how much overtime I work or maybe its the fact that have very little time or money to do the things I really enjoy. Maybe its the kids , the house, the laundry, the yard, the weight I have gained, all of which need my attention?


The thing is I am done being miserable and self pitying. I am going to pick myself up by my Payless bootstraps, not Fyre bootstraps :( , and carry on.


I need to slowly focus on a few things I truly enjoy, like blogging, photography, cooking and exercising until I begin to feel like myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment