Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Love

Lately, I have been getting lost in this blog, Tomboy Style. I've always loved the preppy tomboy look, probably because I was a tomboy. All of these lovely photos remind me of growing up in the late 80's it must have been the tomboy era. I grew up in West Palm Beach, sort of across the tracks from Palm Beach, and I would drive around Palm Beach admiring the beautiful homes and the beautiful people. I would browse the stores on Worth Avenue trying to look like I belonged there. This picture captures the essence of the perfect Palm Beach Polo scene, the boots, the Lacoste shirt, the Mercedes, the Louis Vuitton bag, so perfectly preppy.

Who didn't have Doc Martin's in the late eighties? I think I still have mine but I definitely need a new pair.



photos via Tomboy Style

No comments:

Post a Comment