Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

What a Beautiful Day




I woke up this morning feeling fresh, like the snow that fell overnight. I know gratitude is the key to happiness and when I remember to be grateful for the blessings in my life, I feel joy and contentment. It is nice.




I love blogging, I'm not that great at it and not to many people read my blog but I love it. I like taking pictures even when they aren't to good, like these I took with my phone. I like writing which again, not so good at that either. I love reading other people's blogs. I like looking into people's lives and seeing how they live, the similarities and differences.




I think my blog could be so much more, I just need to find my focus. So that is my goal, to find and write about the things I am really grateful for in my life, the things I love and the things I enjoy doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment