Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

Like most woman, I have been dreaming of a Phillip Lim bag for a very long time.  Unfortunately, it just isn't in my budget right now, someday.   His line for Target was finally released this Sunday and I was delighted I got a chance to get the Tote with Gussets in black.  Since I was there early, there were still quite a few bags left to pick from.  The bag structure and look are awesome but it feels kind of cheap.  It definitely doesn't feel like a beautiful plush leather bag, so I only bought one bag.  However, now since I started carrying the bag, I really wish I would have gotten a couple more bags. One in taupe would have been nice because it is perfect for carrying all my crap, stuff, to work.  It's big with a lot of pockets for organizing everything, which I love and it doesn't look cheap at all, just feels a little cheap. 

Phillip Lim bag
                                 via


 
Sorry for the horrible pictures.  I decided to take the pictures real quick at my desk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment