Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Black Subway Tile


image



black subway tiles 30 Successful Examples Of How To Add Subway Tiles In Your Kitchen



9














black ceramic tile backsplash


        1,   2,   3,  


I am kind of obsessed with subway tile back splashes, but who isn't right now.   I think I prefer a white tile back splash but I have been seeing a lot of black or blackish tiles lately and they are so sharp looking.  They make the kitchen pop.  I prefer the monochromatic look like in picture three, which I think is a more classic look.  I really like the black tile with black cabinets and white walls.  I can not stop thinking of how I want to buy an old fixer upper and make it just what I want.  There is just something so right about making a space your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment