Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Cyber Monday

The bright and colorful home of Riikka of hunajaista

                                                                   via

I wouldn't mind spending my day shopping online from this space.  I love the light floors and white walls.

My holiday weekend was so nice, spending time with family and friends is just what I needed.  I forgot to take pictures of our Thanksgiving feast, I was too busy cooking and drinking wine.  I did however, manage to get a picture of breakfast, my Publix Pilgrims and homemade applesauce in the slow cooker. 



6 Cortland apples, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup of sugar
sprinkle enough cinnamon on top to cover the apples

Bonus, it makes your house smell great too. 

Cook in the slow cooker on high for about 5 hours or low for about 8, you can tell when the apples are completely soft.  You can mash it with a potato masher or use an immersion hand blender to mix it up if you don't like chunks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment