Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Blog Love

Do you ever come across a blog and think I so want to live with that person or at least be best friends?  Michael, the blogger and designer behind Inspired by Charm is so amazing.  I think his home could be my dream home.  Lately, when I have any free time, his blog is the one I have been going through the archives and collecting incredible design, entertaining and recipe ideas.  When he posted his Holiday Home Tour I was smitten.  Not only are his Christmas trees beautiful but he has some wonderful holiday ideas and recipes for entertaining, like a hot chocolate bar.
 
Holiday Home Tour | Inspired by Charm
 
 Every wall color in each room is perfect. 
 
Holiday Home Tour | Inspired by Charm
 
Holiday Home Tour | Inspired by Charm
 
Holiday Home Tour | Inspired by Charm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment