Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blues!!

I have been feeling so moody lately, it reminded me of this picture I took last year. I don't know why I am so miserable, maybe stress, maybe raising three children alone or maybe financial crap, I just really do not know.

I think I need to get back to the basics of what makes me happy, remembering all the good I have in my life. My life hasn't always been easy but I have been extremely blessed and would not change anything.

I am grateful for:
  • My children, they truly are incredible and I don't want to forget that as the exhaustion of childcare sets in.
  • My family, without them I would not survive.
  • My friends, they offer me so much support, laughter and the occasional and much needed alcoholic beverage.
  • My job, I enjoy coming to work and I feel so lucky just to have employment.
  • My girl, I am extremely grateful to have someone in life that brings me an incredible sense of love and joy, who listens to me (because I tend to ramble and mumble), who doesn't always give into me, (which I am discovering maybe I need, sometimes) and who is there for me in so many ways.

So, I am going to try and get out of this funk, focus on the above and try to remember not to take life to seriously. Humm.. Maybe some retail therapy would do the trick???


No comments:

Post a Comment