Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!


I suppose like any Mother I worry constantly about my children and like the majority of Mothers I think I have the most incredible children in the world. It is not something I have done it is just who they are, these amazing little beings who can bring more unconditional love and pure joy then I ever imagined. They can be so sweet and loving sometimes I wonder what I ever did to deserve them.

As they are getting older I find myself worry more about things I knew would come. I worry about them fitting in, making friends and just their overall happiness. They have been through a lot this year and at the ages they are now it is hard for me to tell how they are weathering all the changes. I wish I could teach them how to find true happiness and peace in their lives know matter what they go through or how the world treats them. I am so incredibly grateful for my children and the amazing individuals they are now. Hopefully, by teaching them gratitude I can give them the foundation they need to truly appreciate life and all it has to offer.












No comments:

Post a Comment