Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011


Let the New Year begin! I am ready to tackle 2011 and all that it holds for us. I love new beginnings, new hopes, new dreams and new goals but I am not putting any pressure on myself.
Every year I make a list of all the things I want to accomplish, old habits are hard to break but this year my list is simple, small realistic goals that will improve my life, make it easier and more enjoyable.
2010 was a great year. My job became permanent which is a huge relief, no guarantees but definitely a relief. I have become much closer to some wonderful people. My children are thriving, hopefully the tough years are behind us, and most importantly everyone is healthy.
2009 and 2010 I was kind of in survival mode but I am ready to move past that, for 2011 I am ready to flourish. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment