Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Winter Blues!!

It was 18 degrees this morning and I know its still January in Buffalo, NY, but I can't take it. I am sick of cold weather. I am sick of my shoes getting salty and muddy on my long trek to work. Being a girl from Florida, I haven't mastered the whole vibe where you carry separate work shoes in your purse. Some people leave shoes at their desk but how do they know if those shoes will match their outfit for the day? I guess you would have to plan every outfit around the shoes.

I bought these shoes yesterday on www.Landsend.com. Aren't they perfect? Plus they were on sale, only 34.99 regularly 89.50. What a deal and how cute will these be for the spring.

I may have to carry these in my purse because I can't wait until it warms up to wear them.......




No comments:

Post a Comment