Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Flu

Ethan and I are home sick with the flu today. It stinks being sick but in a way its nice to have a day to relax, snuggle and watch The Dark Knight over and over again. 9 year olds never get sick of Batman and it sure beats Sponge Bob. Since I have three boys, its rare I get to spend the day with just one of them so I am enjoying our quite day together. I do however feel a bit guilty having to call in sick to work right after a Holiday weekend but there isn't much I can do about it now.


It's funny how times have changed. Since the economy is in such an unfortunate state and jobs are hard to come by, I now worry so much more about having to call in sick.


Currently thinking about
because I am so hungry!!! I need iron.....

No comments:

Post a Comment