Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Today Sucks

Ever have one of those days when all of sudden you realize the person you thought really loved just doesn't anymore? It's heart breaking and sad and I feel like I have had a few to many of those days lately. It's like you know they have fallen out of love with you but you don't accept it until one day you wake and say "the signs have been there for so long, I guess today I will actually accept it". So I am accepting and I am going to live in the sadness today and then move on. I am going to listen to every heart-breaking version of this song I can find, be grateful for what we had, sad for what we lost and hope that someday I will find someone who would rather be home with me then travelling the world without me ..... maybe that is a lot to ask for?

There is nothing she can't sing.....














Beautiful...














So soulful....




The Queen...












No comments:

Post a Comment