Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Non-Traditional Bar Cart Ideas

Industrial Metal Bookshelf

Bar carts are definitely all the rage and have been for quite awhile.  I saw this shelving unit on sale at World Market for only $89.99 and my first thought is it would make a great bar cart.  I really like the industrial look. 



                       
Love the look of this old industrial turned bar cart


Industrial Bin Bar Cart
This industrial cart from Hudson Goods is bit more pricey but would make a really fun bar cart.

Elsie's Bar Cart (via A Beautiful Mess)

Love the pop of green color on this bar cart.  Also, look at all that booze, I would need to do some major shopping, I tend to only keep wine on hand. 

Maybe its all the Mad Men I have been watching that has me thinking about bar carts.

mad-men-working-women-clift-4th

                       via


 
                             via

No comments:

Post a Comment