Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Hello Weekend!

Refinery29_Margarita_1

Refinery29_Margarita_6
                                                                via La Buena Vida

I wish I was having or attending a party like this tonight, but I am not.  However, at the very least a Margarita and some guacamole may have to happen this weekend. 

Sometimes I do so much thinking my brain hurts.  Lately, I have been thinking what do I want my life to look like?  Currently, most of my time is spent in a cubicle trying to make ends meet, but hopefully I will be able to work from home soon.  I don't want to get my hopes because they are only allowing 20% of the employees to work from home, but I am a bit hopeful.  This would give me some of freedom I so desperately want to pursue the things I really love to do.  Finger crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment