Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Finding Inner Strength


 

It has been a bit of a rough week or three. One of those weeks where you begin to doubt yourself and wonder how you could have been so wrong about people. A week where you realize there is a difference between being nice and being taken advantage of.
I've been wondering lately how did I get myself into this situation, perhaps I am too trusting, or perhaps I am just a fool? I don't really know. What I do know is that I am stronger than my mistakes.  I am a little wiser as each day passes.  I am not going to let anybody else break my spirit or my inner strength.  I will fight for myself and for the people who bring joy to my life.  I have an unbreakable spirit, I just to be reminded of it occasionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment