Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Life In Marilla


I recently turned forty and decided I want to become a full fledged blogger, but do I really have anything to say? I guess I will find out. I really enjoy reading other peoples blogs. It is kind of like spying into other people's lives. I love food blogs, design blogs and personal blogs so I thought why not give it a try.

At first I though about doing just a food blog but I then realized those take a lot of work, consistency and good photography. Then I thought about a weight loss blog but my love of cooking and lack of consistency wont make that a very successful blog. So I decided just to write about my life in Marilla, NY (a small suburb outside of Buffalo, NY) and all the things I love to do when I actually have time to do them.
By the way my Mother made me my favorite chocolate cake for my 40th birthday, YUM!!
I will have to post the recipe at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment