Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Random Thoughts

I am starving, I haven't eaten anything in like 14 hours. The only reason I have not eaten anything is because there was nothing good to cook for dinner last night. I can not take another meal of frozen chicken nuggets and buttered noodles, yuck. Why don't kids ever get sick of that crap? Anyway, I like the way I feel when I am starving, you just feel smaller for some reason. I am reminded of this famous quote "Nothing taste as good as skinny feels" from the well respected and always underweight Kate Moss. How can she be a model and be so smart all at the same time? Doesn't she feel skinny everyday? Is it worth it to be that small and never eat if you don't feel skinny everyday?
Got to go, time to order lunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment