Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

I Heart This DIY Table

 I have been lusting after one of these two tables from Restoration Hardware for quite awhile now.  They are both perfect in every way.  The first table with its wood top and metal base is simple, modern and rustic.  The second table has this beautiful cast iron base made of vintage sewing machine legs and a zinc table top.  Unfortunately both of these tables are out of my price range, for now at least. 

So today when I happened to be reading Creature Comforts I immediately fell in love with this table.  I am amazed by how talented and creative Ez, the author of Creature Comforts, is.  There is not a DIY bone in my body but for this table I may have to gather all the patience and tools I can muster and attempt to make this table.   Oh yeah, I must call my Dad and enlist his help.  It is my only chance at successfully making this table. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome table! If I didn't already have a table I might actually attempt to make one of those.

    ReplyDelete