Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Baked Fontina

baked fontina with herbs and garlic


Baked Fontina  from Alexandra's Kitchen has been my go to appetizer lately.  It is so easy and it not only looks impressive but it taste really fresh.  I made it this weekend for my birthday and everyone loved it. I served it with some fresh bread rounds and it disappeared quickly.   Recently, I have been focusing on cooking things that have a lot of flavor but not a lot of ingredients.  With this baked cheese you can really taste the flavors of the garlic, olive oil, cheese and fresh herbs.  Honestly, I could eat this with some fresh crusty bread and a glass of wine for dinner every night.
 
How come whenever I cook anything it just doesn't look as good as the original?  I could blame my
camera on my phone just to make myself feel better.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment