Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

The thought of a new year is so refreshing. It is a chance to start over, a chance to feel renewed. The thought of a new year gives you the hope that things will get better, that you really can have the growth, wether it be personally or professionally, that you so desperately want.

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about who do I want to be? What do I want my life to look like?
Because without growth, who are we? I truly believe we are happiest when we are growing, accomplishing things, becoming our best self.

The growth that is most important to me this year:

1. Health
- Eat more whole foods, less processed food.
- Move more, I sit at a desk all day so this a must.
- Stop focusing on the number on the scale and more on how I feel.


2. Finances
- Create a budget and stick too it.
- Continue to pay attention to what I spend money on. I prefer to bring less stuff
Into my life and home, but the things I do purchase need to be meaningful, high quality
and long lasting.


Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment