Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

A Few Things on Friday


I enjoyed this article about Happy People, so very true isn't it?

I hope to watch this documentary with the boys this weekend. 

I'm dreaming about this tote along with everyone else out there, it just screams summer.

The Transport Tote
 
I love this one too and so reasonable you could buy two.  Everlane is seriously doing something right.  I bought one of their backpacks for my sister for Christmas.  She loved it and we were both really pleased with the quality, amazing stuff. 
 
The Classic Tote Tangerine Main Image
 
 
I'm thinking of this Sheppard's Pie for St. Patrick's Day.  Yum!
 
 
I'm kind of obsessed with lighting lately.  Lighting is so important to a room's design but it remains one of the hardest things for me to figure out.  What a great resource Room RX is for reasonable lighting sources.  Bye, bye boob lights!
 
Pendant lights for under $100

Flush Mount Fixtures $100 or less
 
Have a great weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment