Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Modern, Fresh Family Room

curbly living room

emily henderson traditional

Have you seen the latest family room by Emily Henderson?  Emily describes this room as young, fresh and modern but family friendly and comfortable, which is so accurate.  I think this would be the ideal room for my family and I.  I love the white trim and ceiling against the light grey paint.  Plus I love dark wood floors but these lighter wood floors are making me swoon.  They look fresh, they wont ever be dated and are probably easier to clean.  This room is going on my vision board for my future family room.  I also love how the room is styled, so I may have to just copy this exact look. 

campaign dresser


 mid-century traditional

barcart

mid-century plaid

No comments:

Post a Comment