Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Short Hairstyle Looks


Why are we woman so afraid of short hair?  I know I am.  Are we afraid of looking to masculine?  Is it because men usually prefer long hair? Are we not pretty enough to pull it off?  Do I need hair to hide behind?  There are so many woman out there who are able to wear short hair and look so beautiful and feminine.  It's only hair it will grow back and really I'm not sure my hair can look any worse then it does right now.  I'm dreaming of one of these short hair styles. 


Garance Dore - 'Chloe Attitudes' Book Launch in Paris











Cute New Short Hairstyles-14


1  / 2  / 3  / 4  / 5 / 6 / 7

1 comment:

  1. If the almighty hair care gods didn't grant you naturally curly hair, you've likely reached for a curling iron once or twice in order to fake the playful texture. Curling irons are indeed magical little devices that can turn straight hair curly in an instant, and simply add definition and perfection to natural curls.At My Hair Care Tools you can find more information.

    ReplyDelete