Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Around Here Lately


 
I'm sitting at work eating these little caramels thinking about all the stuff I need to be doing.  You know that feeling were you are doing one thing but wishing you were able to get other priorities done.  I thought selling the house was the hard part, it turns out cleaning out 13 years of junk/furniture/clothes is the hard part.  I will be so happy when this whole process is over. 
 
Now I am in this weird space, literally and figuratively.  I'm renting for the first time in about 16 years and honestly it is way more unsettling then I thought it would be.  I'm trying to just relax and enjoy it but when it's not your place you know it, you feel it.  I don't want to rush into something and I want to be financially responsible when I do buy a home, so I must practice patience and gratitude for the space my children and I do have. 
 
Is it smart for a single Mother of 3 busy children, who works full time, to take on a home that needs to be remodeled?  That's what I want to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment