Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Quotes- Words of Wisdom

 

Lately life has been changing in ways I didn't expect.  You know when things just don't work out the way you had hoped and even planned?  I think when this happens I of retreat into myself and the security of my family while looking for hope and inspiration wherever I can find it.  As silly as it sounds I find quotes inspirational.  They are everywhere lately, Pinterest, Facebook and blogs, which got me thinking that maybe I'm not the only one who finds these neatly wrapped bites of wisdom helpful.  Then I read this quote on the back of Oprah's book Words That Matter: A Little Book of Life Lessons and I thought that Oprah is so darn smart. She is so right, the more we focus on words that help us understand ourselves a little more and that make us believe we can be and do better the more likely we are to embody those ideas.  I think reading books can permanently changes us but maybe quotes can too.   







 


2 comments: