Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I So Want This!

I love this shirt dress from Eileen Fisher, being a plus size girl its hard to find great pieces and this is definitely a great piece. This "Classic Collar Shirt Dress in Organic Cotton Breeze" is so worth the $178.00 dollars one would have to shell out to purchase this, come on its organic. Bring on my tax refund!!!
This dress is from Lands End. Its way more affordable at $79.50, but its not organic. I think I may need both dresses especially since they are different colors. Lands End really is beginning to have some trendy, less old ladyish clothes, either that or I am becoming old ladyish, yikes.
Isn't this so cute? I first saw this on this blog Simple Lovely. I can just picture this hanging around my neck with my three lovely boys names.

Here is the site if you want to check them out, the also have cool charm bracelets too. http://www.mykotori.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment