Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wanting White

Lately, I really have been craving a new Duvet cover. I love these white ones they look so clean, relaxing and peaceful. My bedroom is orange and I think the white would just really make the room pop. There is something so cleansing about getting a new bed linens, its can be so refreshing.
Almost a year ago I went through a devastating breakup and all I can think about is how nice it would be to finally get rid of the bed linens we shared. Now that my soul is refreshed and whole again it seems like I am definitely ready to refresh my room.

Living in this room would be like waking up in paradise everyday.
In this picture I am loving the green headboard and the lamps.
Now this is definitely refreshing.


Pretty.


Cool and calm.


This one is my favorite. I love all the lamp shades and the bed looks so welcoming!







No comments:

Post a Comment