Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things - Cookbooks

Winter on the Farm Cookbook by Matthew Evans



I love cookbooks, reading them, planning menus and trying different recipes.  I can't stop thinking I would love to recieve or give one of these cookbooks for Christmas.   
I'm still mad at myself for not buying a signed copy of one of these Thomas Keller cookbooks while I was at Bouchon
Ina Garten's cookbooks are always perfect.  Her recipes are easy to follow but the finished product looks so impressive and tatse incredible.   


The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook


Plenty Cookbook


Barefoot Contessa Foolproof by Ina Garten




Bouchon Bakery by Thomas KellerBouchon by Thomas Keller (Hardcover)




      Baked Elements by Matt Lewis & Renato Poliafito

                                     1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

No comments:

Post a Comment