Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall Plus Style- Eddie Bauer

When I think of Fall, I think of Eddie Bauer with their warm outdoorsy style.  Eddie Bauer has a limited selection of plus size clothes; I kind of feel like the selection is getting a bit smaller every year.  Sometimes if you catch the seasons just right you can find business suits in plus size.  They have a great selection of boots that sometimes come in a wider leg, accessories and jewelry.  Also, they have warm sweater in the men's department that seem unisex to me.  I have a few men's wool sweater from Eddie Bauer and they fit well and are very stylish and cozy.  Overall, I really like the look and quality of the clothes from Eddie bauer.

Tartan Crinkle Button-Down ShirtMarled Double-Layer Cozy Cardigan

Legend Wash JacketSlightly Curvy Denim Straight Leg Jeans

Curvy Denim TrousersCurvy Blakely Washable Stretch Pattern Trousers

Timberland® Earthkeepers® Apley Waterproof Mid-BootsBørn® Atilla Buckle BootsBørn® Atilla Buckle BootsTwo-Strand Smoky Bead Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment