Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Mayer Brothers Cider Mill

Recently, I have enjoyed two treats from Mayer Brothers Cider Mill, thanks to my dear friend Roger, donuts and caramel apple pie. I am not really a donut person but these were so, so good. The apple cider donuts were moist, because they are made with their cider, and perfectly cakey. I prefer a cake donut.  The maple donuts had just the right amount of maple flavor, not overpowering.

The caramel apple pie is a must for Thanksgiving, but I think if I served it again I would drizzle more caramel over the individual pieces.

However, you must get there fast because the bakery and store are only open through Thanksgiving. I'm definitely heading back before they close for the season.
The Cider Mill Store will open this year from August 17th until Thanksgiving.

Hours are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.

1540 Seneca Creek Rd
West Seneca, NY
14224-2522
716-668-5260

No comments:

Post a Comment