Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Handbag Lust- Dream vs Reality

I am going to Las Vegas in November, yippee!  I really need a vacation and Sin City is a great way to escape, great food, great shows and surprisingly good shopping.  However, I definitely need a new bag and if money was no object one of these dream bags would be on my arm.  
               $1890.00                                       $1290.00



             $1490.00                               $750.00



                      $1495.00

But.....since I don't have unlimited funds I was trying to narrow it down to something more realistic.  I need something big enough to hold my iPad and all my other travel necessities.

Image of Packet in Dark Espresso
                                       $183.00                
               

The Transport Tote
                         $168.00                                              


                                                                                $35.00

                                                                          $160.00

No comments:

Post a Comment