Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall Plus Style- Old Navy

Old Navy has a great selection of plus size clothes.  The clothes are pretty stylish, they even look young and fresh.  In addition, the clothes are very reasonable and they always seem to be having some kind of sale.  The only problem with the clothes is you get what you pay for them.  The can be a bit cheaply made.  The boots kind of feel like plastic, but they come in wide leg.  The clothes don't hold up as well as they should, so if I buy something I just wash and wear it very carefully.

I love this leather like motorcyle jacket but I wish I could see it in person before I buy it. 

Women's Plus Faux-Leather Moto JacketsWomen's Plus Short Canvas Trench Coats

Women's Plus Tall Faux-Leather BootsWomen's Plus Premium Date Night Jeans

Women's Plus Thin Leopard-Print BeltsWomen's Bird-Print Scarves

Women's Plus Buttoned-Front Chambray Tops   I bought this demin tunic and I love it.  It does run a bit big which is nice over skinny jeans or leggings, if I was brave enough.  However, it is very thin, so I am going to wash it on delicate and not dry it.  I may even buy an extra because they are so reasonable and I really like it that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment